This recipe is very good breakfast for kids. A simple variation can make any dish interesting. Do try this lip smacking yummy dish for your child.
• Eggs 2
• Mozzarella cheese 2-3 tbsp.
• Chicken Franks/ sausages 1
• Cooking oil 1 tsp.
• Pepper crushed
• Beat the eggs in a bowl well enough to double the quantity.
• Add in the salt and pepper to it.
• Chop the chicken Franks to tiny circles
• Take a small non-stick pan and add oil to it
• Place the chopped chicken franks in circles and cook for a minutes.
• Pour in the beaten eggs.
• Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Keep the flame in medium to low flame.
• Open and flip slowly along with the sausages.
• Cook on other side for a second and flip again .
• Now add the shredded mozzarella cheese on one side of the omelette and close the other end.
• Now turn the omelette with the cheese inside it and cook on both sides until cheese melts.
• Serve hot with ketchup. Your kids will love this
• You can also make your variations to it by adding veggies your child likes.