During holidays and weekends we and our kids always crave for something sweet. This is a quick and easy snack you can prep and finish in no time
Bread 3 slices
Strawberry Jam 2 tbspn (anyother jam will also do)
Nutella or Chocolate spread 2 tbspn
• On a slice of bread spread the strawberry jam
• Layer it with another slice of bread with chocolate spread on it.
• Cover this with the third slice of bread.
• Spray the butter in the sandwich maker on both side and toast the sandwich until it turns brown and crispy
• Tasty and quick snack for yourself and your kiddos for an enjoyable weekend.