This recipe is a quick, healthy and easy recipe for working mother or anyone who has had a busy day and just want to keep their cooking a little easy yet tasty. It is best to be eaten with chapati or kaboos at night. Do give it a try.
• Half Cabbage chopped
• Frozen Green peas one cup
• One capsicum cut Julienne
• One Onion finely chopped
• 2 green chilli slit
• 5 Garlic cloves finely chopped
• Cooking oil 1tbspn
• Salt as per taste
• Red chilli powder ½tspn
• Corriander powder ½tspn
• Garam masala or Maggie masala powder 1tbspn
• Finely chopped Coriander leaves for garnishing
• Take a wok and add 1 tbsp. oil.
• Once oil is heated add the chopped garlic and slit green chilli
• Fry the garlic and chilli well and then add the onion.
• Allow the onion to fry well to translucent and add salt and mix well.
• Now add the cabbage mix well. Close and cook until the cabbage is Al-Dante.
• Once the cabbage is cooked Al-Dante, include the capsicum and green peas.
• Cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
• Add the red chilli powder, Coriander powder and garam masala powder or Maggie masala powder and mix well.
• Cover and cook for 2 to 3 more minutes.
• Garnish with Coriander leaves and serve hot with chapati.
• Do not add water.
• Cover and cook the cabbage to cook.
• Adding the green peas and capsicum later retains the crunch.
• You may also add Maggie masala powder instead of garam masala.