- 200g rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 150ml maple syrup or honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
• Preheat the oven to 160° C. Spread a greaseproof paper on the baking tray.
• Mix the oats and cinnamon in a bowl.
• Pour in the maple syrup or honey along with melted coconut oil and a half a teaspoon of vanilla. Mix well to combine them.
• Spread this mixture on the greaseproof tray in a single layer. Bake for about15 to 20 minutes while stirring regularly in-between to make sure it is baked evenly.
• Leave it to cool to ensure and allow the granola to set and go crunchy.
• Store into a large jar and add your favourite dried fruit, seeds and nuts.
• Keeps for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy this healthy yummy treat. You are sure to love it!